The 'What the Hell' hitmaker is set to embark on a tour in support of her new album 'Goodbye Lullaby' and said she wants to call the concerts after a nickname she gives her audience.

She explained: ''m definitely going to be doing a tour. I'm not sure I can say the name but I'm going to do it anyway - I was thinking of calling this tour the 'Black Star' tour or the 'Lullaby' tour. But doesn't 'Lullaby' sound like sleepy? The reason I like the 'Black Star' tour is then everybody can be my little black stars out in the audience.'

The 26-year-old star can't wait to go on the road because she says performing for her fans is the most rewarding part of her professional life.

She said: 'How does it feel to walk out and know everyone is there to see me? That's my favourite part of what I do. There's no other feeling like it. I travel a lot and I've been doing this for a long time now, I've been to photoshoots and have a lot of plane and bus rides, but what makes it worthwhile is getting to see everyone and know they care, it's really cool and really special.'

'Goodbye Lullaby' is released on March 7.
 
Top