The 16-year-old Canadian singing sensation lives with his mother Patti and grandparents when he isn't working but is now ready to find a home of his own in Los Angeles.

His representative confirmed to RadarOnline.com: "Justin is looking for a house. But nothing has been purchased as of right now."

Though the 'Baby' hitmaker ' who is worth an estimated $100 million ' hasn't made a bid for anything yet, he is said to have his eye on a $1.7 million apartment in Westwood, Los Angeles.

The upmarket property boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms and is 2,400 sq ft.

The building housing the apartment boasts a 'party' room, as well as an indoor heated swimming pool and spa.

Meanwhile, Justin ' who is rumoured to be dating Selena Gomez ' has thanked fans after he was nominated for two accolades at the forthcoming Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.

The singer ' who is in the running for Favourite Male Singer and Favourite Song for 'Baby' ' said: "My life was changed by fans and by kids like me clicking on my videos and letting me chase a dream. Once again those same kids are there and I am forever grateful.

"I'm excited and honoured to be nominated for two Kids' Choice Awards. I hope this encourages other kids to chase their dreams as well,"

Voting for the awards opens on March 7, with the winners revealed on April 2.
 
Top