Somewhere between funny talk show interviews and award ceremonies, Justin Bieber found time this month to sit down with Rolling Stone.
Aside from quickly closing his computer as soon as the reporter commented on a wallpaper photo of himself and Selena Gomez in front of a sunset (AWWW!), Justin touched on a number of topics. Many of them controversial. Check out his views on sex, abortion and Canada below.


On intercourse: "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you're... in love with."
On abortion: "I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?"
What if it's the result of rape? "Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."
On health care: "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here [America], your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."
UPDATE: Rolling Stone admits to leaving out a key sentence. Justin actually answered one of the questions above with:
"Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

 
Top