Moroccanoil hairstylist Vetica did Scarlett Johansson's hair for the Globes. Here's how to get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, in Vetica's words:

1. To create a feeling of movement and volume at the back of the head and height at the crown I started by blow drying her hair with Moroccanoil Treatment to smooth her texture and ensure shine and flexibility. I directed the hair back and away from her face and brought it back to the nape of her neck, and then up and towards the crown.
2. Next, I curled small sections of hair starting at the nape of the neck and up towards the crown using a 1/2 inch curling iron. Once I reached the crown, I curled the hair back from her face.
3. When I finished, Scarlett had a tight set of curls throughout her hair, all directed up and towards the crown. I then gave the curls a good spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to set.
4. To finish, I vigorously brushed the hair through, again directing it up and away from the face, up from the neck towards the crown.
5. I then gave the whole look a well defined backcomb to create a directional shape �- again bringing the hair up and away. Then, I gave the entire look a spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray. It not only holds the hair, it leaves it with a soft, movable hold, which was essential to make this look work.
6. I then attached two brooches worn as hair clips to round off the look by keeping the sides of her hair close to her head and to pick up the '40s vibe of her dress.
7. Finally, I gently brushed through the top of the hair to smooth out the curls and gave it a wave. I finished by backcombing at the root of the crown for height. I sprayed the hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray again to set the look and finished with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for natural-looking shine.
 
Top