Trent Reznor has taken to his own forums once again to clarify that he will not be working on the upcoming Timur Bekmambetov film 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'.
'Don't believe everything you read,' Reznor said on the NIN forums. 'As it turns out, I WON'T be working on (acting or scoring) ALVH after all. There's no juicy story here, it's just that when the news mysteriously leaked out about my involvement I hadn't made up my mind completely, because various aspects of the project were changing. I felt the need to say something earlier this week because my inbox was filling up with speculation, and at that moment I thought I would be doing it. Confused yet? Apparently I am.'

Last week Reznor mentioned that '[Bekmambetov] is an interesting and very talented director that caught my attention with his film 'Night Watch'. He asked me if I was interested in scoring his new film he's doing with Tim Burton entitled 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'.

That doesn't mean he isn't busy though. Nine Inch Nails are continuing, How To Destroy Angels have an album on the way and perhaps most interestingly, he is busy working on a TV mini series named after his album 'Year Zero' that is being made for HBO. The series is being written by Daniel Knauf, best known for writing the eerie tale of 1920s America, 'Carnivale'.
 
Top