It’s been a while since I’ve posted any progress on my Alien Dissection ribs, abdomen, armpit and quartersleeve tattoo.  What a mouthful.  This started out as just a quartersleeve tattoo but quickly evolved into the insantity that you see below.
I’ve been using EMLA cream each session since we outlined my ribs and abdomen.  I can’t praise the benifits of EMLA for tattooing enough.  It’s great to be able to sit through several hours of dicey tattooing without discomfort.  Even with EMLA I can tell you that getting your armpit tattooed sucks!  No matter how much EMLA you use after a few hours of stretching and tattooing you will no doubt be ready to get out of the chair.
Since I got my armpit tattooed I’ve been shaving it.  Not just so I can look at my tattoo, but it gets pretty itchy when your armpit hair grows back.
I hope to have the entire tattoo piece completed within two more sessions.  My next scheduled appointment is at the end of the month at which time I’ll be posting more pics.

You can see the progress of my previous tattoo sessions in the following posts.
 
Top