The 39-year-old singer ' who has a seven-month-old son Ethan with former rugby star Kris Smith ' is often urged to slow down by her partner, because he worries she will get sick from the stress of juggling home life with judging TV talent shows 'The X Factor' in the UK and 'Australia's Got Talent' in her home country, as well as working on her fashion line Project D.
Kris said: "Dannii works non-stop. It's mind-blowing to me. I'm extremely proud of her. I wish she'd sit back and relax at some point, before stress levels do their worst.

"But that's the way she is, so inclined to work hard and strive for things. I'm more laid back."

In order to help her relax, Kris, 32, revealed he is planning on whisking Dannii and their baby son Ethan off on holiday as soon as her work commitments slow down.

He added: "We balance each other out. It's a counter-balance. I like to chill out and enjoy life. When she stops working for a bit, I would love to take the family away somewhere, kick back and do nothing."
 
Top